cam tensioner

Paul Heim SuprHtr at
Sat May 23 19:50:30 PDT 2009

Pull the sparkplugs and turn it with a socket on the left-hand side of the
crank, or do like me and stick it in a high gear and turn the back wheel...

Paul in Ohio
----- Original Message -----
From: <corbie at>
To: <gpzlist at>
Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2009 1:38 PM
Subject: cam tensioner

I finally found some time to tackle my GPZ issues over the weekend. I'll
start with the cam tensioner but I'm not sure what I'm looking for. I have
read thru the manual and think I can handle most of the procedure with the
exception of the step that states. " Turn the crankshaft 2 turns counter
clockwise to allow the tensioner to expand "
how do I do this ? and if I don't know this then is this a job that maybe I
shouldn't try ? thanks for any advice---bill m-----
I've been on the Sabre V65 and having a blast and almost forgot about the
GPZ = ]

you @
is available and 170 other free domains.
Sign up at