cam tensioner

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at
Sat May 23 20:18:53 PDT 2009

Gotta take the timing cover off the left side of the engine and turn the nut inside there.

--- On Sat, 5/23/09, corbie at <corbie at> wrote:

From: corbie at <corbie at>
Subject: cam tensioner
To: gpzlist at
Date: Saturday, May 23, 2009, 1:38 PM

I finally found some time to tackle my GPZ issues over the weekend. I'll start with the cam tensioner but I'm not sure what I'm looking for. I have read thru the manual and think I can handle most of the procedure with the exception of the step that states. " Turn the crankshaft 2 turns counter clockwise to allow the tensioner to expand "
how do I do this ? and if I don't know this then is this a job that maybe I shouldn't try ? thanks for any advice---bill m-----
I've been on the Sabre V65 and having a blast and almost forgot about the GPZ = ]

you @
is available and 170 other free domains.
Sign up at