Question for you Ohio and West Virginia natives

coldinvt at coldinvt at
Mon May 25 14:22:51 PDT 2009

Wow, Pete!  Good for you!  I haven't been out of Vermont yet this year (on
the bike).

I seem to remember seeing those thingies in CT trees back in the 80s when
we were dealing with a rapidly-expanding tent caterpillar population that
was killin' the treez.