any pack rats out there... any front rotors out there?

Stephen Hampson shampson at gmx.co.uk
Wed May 27 02:22:22 PDT 2009

The EBC replacement discs are EBC MD4008
Which are listed as fitting the following;
 ZX6r (F1-F3)95-97, zg1000 (Gtr) A9-A18 94-03, zxr250 a1-52 89-90,
Zr250 a1-a5 91-95, ZZr250 A1-B2 90-01, ZXr400 ZRx400 ZZR400, zr550,
ZL600, ZR750 c1-d1 92-98, Gpz900r A7-A11 90-98
Therefore I would assume that any discs from these bikes will fit the Gpz.

Steve