Engine question

Jonathon Jay annihilator1100 at hotmail.com
Sat May 30 05:21:09 PDT 2009

Hope I didn't break something. It was sitting in oil, but that would only account for the bottom of the plates. We'll see after I get the carbs on what was up. Praying it isn't stuck (and now snapped) rings.

Gonna use some Seafoam followed by ATF and then Marvel Mystery oil just to play it safe. Will run these chemicals for about 15 minutes then change oil every time. Heard good things on S.F and MMO, Rislone makes a very high detergent additive too. 15 minutes is better safe than sorry although I never have been one to buy into the snake oil claims.

Just can't face a rering and bearing job right now, the last of my 2500 budget is gone.

How much do you think a basic engine freshen would cost?

Regards-

What's The Difference Between Ignorance And Apathy?
~ I Don't Know And I Don't Care ~