aftermarket exhaust, OEM bags & CS

scapco at ecentral.com scapco at ecentral.com
Sat May 30 14:36:02 PDT 2009

The Micron will work, but it's a little tight.  I am
currently running a Muzzy z(left side exit) and it seem to
follow the stock contour and clears fine.  Both use the
center stand with no problem.  The Micron uses an adapter,
the Muzzy doesn't need an adapter.

Charles S.

>Can anyone give me a short list of which, if any,
>aftermarket exhaust systems will clear the Kawa OEM
>(kinda)hard bags and also allow retention of
>the centerstand?  I'd like to squirrel one away now while
>they're still available for that inevitable future time
when >my OEM system rusts out and a new one is NLA.