2nd last ride of the year

Paul Heim SuprHtr at columbus.rr.com
Thu Nov 19 18:42:17 PST 2009

I had a Honda SL-90 (ugh) followed by a DKW 125 when I was learning to ride.
I was startled when I realised that things I do when riding on the road have
grown out of that experience.  When I took the MSF Basic course, they
provided Eliminator 125's.  Holy SHIT! How can you ride something with that
seating position!!!

Paul in Ohio