Very sweet!

John Soliday johnsoliday at
Thu Nov 19 19:11:05 PST 2009

I actually had a Kawasaki 300cc (or was it 250cc?) triple back in college.
I bought it from an older lady who's husband had owned it.  Once I got it
running I sold it through Walnecks for (at the time) a huge profit.  I
thought I knew it all back then as the RZ350's were the hot stuff...

-----Original Message-----
From: gpzlist-bounces at [mailto:gpzlist-bounces at] On
Behalf Of scapco at
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2009 8:04 PM
To: GPZ List
Subject: Re: Very sweet!

Very nice indeed, That gives me a woody.  10 years ago I did
a frame up restoration on a 1973 exactly like this one
except mine was the rare factory metallic purple.  What I
wouldn't do to have that back again.  Mine came out nice,
but this one is nicer.  I also owned a new 1975 H1F (the
500), a 1974 H1 and a 1976 KH-500, all 2-stroke triples.
Those were the days...

Charles S.