Very sweet!

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at
Sat Nov 21 06:17:08 PST 2009

You guys have been extremely helpful, if not a tad condescending, in helping this poor old stupid idiot understand something he didn't before. Much appreciated!

--- On Fri, 11/20/09, Paul Landry <p_landry at> wrote:

From: Paul Landry <p_landry at>
Subject: RE: Very sweet!
To: "'GPZ List'" <gpzlist at>
Date: Friday, November 20, 2009, 10:28 PM

Ah..  Love that new technology to explain this stuff..  Moving pictures..
What's next 4 Stroke motors!..  ;-D

Seriously.. I have to remember this site..  I have tried to explain the
differences before, moving pictures just make it too easy!..

Paul W. Landry
P_Landry at

From: Steven Bixby

It's magic!!!

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 10:40 AM, Dave Daniels