Russel day long saddle

1KPerDay 1kperday at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 16:11:44 PDT 2009

New they run anywhere from about $340 to $600+ depending on the deal you got
(group buy, etc), the materials (leather vs vinyl), whether you have
options, whether you build both front and back, etc.

Yes the seat is higher than factory by about 1 to 1.5 inches. Probably not
the seat for you if you're already on your toes. Unless you want to lower
the suspension. If you read the FAQs at day-long.com they talk about how
they can't make their seats any lower than they are etc.

--
Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100