new bike shopping

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at
Tue Oct 13 18:25:18 PDT 2009

It would be ok if your name is Bill Cosby. Otherwise, Nah.

--- On Tue, 10/13/09, Jonathon <annihilator1100 at> wrote:

From: Jonathon <annihilator1100 at>
Subject: Re: new bike shopping
To: corbie at, gpzlist at, honda_nighthawk at
Date: Tuesday, October 13, 2009, 8:03 PM

I kinda like the Fat Albert bike, in a novel way. If I owned it, I think I might get tired of it in a few days, tho.

"I was burdened greatly by the deaths of those around me. But incorporating their suffering into our own lives does not change the way of the world."
General John Bell Hood; Commander of the Texas Brigade, 4th Texas Calvary, 5th Texas Calvary, 17th Texas Infantry