[honda_nighthawk] new bike shopping

corbie at verizonmail.com corbie at verizonmail.com
Wed Oct 14 14:02:54 PDT 2009

kind of funny , I sent the link to my brother in Phoenix and he said that
he too was looking at a Hayabusa

  I'm doing some research for my next motorcycle and came across this .
  All I can say is "What on earth was he thinking................"

  but this one is sweeeeet , IMHO

  you @ usa.com
  is available and 170 other free domains.
  Sign up at www.mail.com

  __._,_.___Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a
  new topic Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls |
  Members | CalendarCommunity email addresses:
    Post message:  honda_nighthawk at yahoogroups.com
    Subscribe:  honda_nighthawk-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

  Shortcut URL to this page:

  ** NEW! We have a sponsor now and they're giving us a 10% off: See
  our homepage for details. Yahoo! Groups
  Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch
  format to Traditional
  Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe Recent

    *  2New Members

  Visit Your Group Give Back

  Yahoo! for Good

  Get inspired