Irish Road Racing

mrgilmore at mrgilmore at
Thu Oct 22 13:58:24 PDT 2009

Hey Paul and guys,

Wow!  This video was really exciting!  Yes, I couldn't help but notice the front fork travel and his adjusting... Yikes!  I love a spirited ride, but his is ridiculous!  Can only imagine the carnage from a miscue...

Ron Jordan

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Landry <p_landry at>
To: 'GPZ List' <gpzlist at>
Sent: Wed, Oct 21, 2009 7:39 pm
Subject: RE: Irish Road Racing

oo Cool..
Did you catch how hard the front suspension was working and how often the
ront wheel was deflected from its line and had to be corrected!..
But..  My over developed sense of self preservation will keep me from duking
t out with this crowd!..  ;-D
aul W. Landry
_Landry at
Check out these crazy Irishmen  at 190 odd MPH.