list settings

William K Denton wkdenton at verizon.net
Tue Oct 27 11:17:29 PDT 2009

I know that this has come up before, but I wonder how much more active the
list would be if the default setting was set to go back to
gpzlist at micapeak.com when hitting "reply", as opposed to back to sender
only, which is the way it's set up now.  I have a feeling that a significant
percentage of replies on "gpzlist" are going solely back to sender because
of this, which is a string killer.  I think one of the pleasures of being on
a list like this is to be able to see everyone's replies to a string, not
just the ones that come from folks who remember to hit "reply all" and then
trim the sender's addy from the list of recipients to avoid duplicate
messaging.  Bit of a pain.

I've been listowner of yam650 at micapeak.com for 11 years now, and this is the
way we have it set up over there [reply = back to list] with great success.
Just a suggestion to perhaps revitalize a list that's seen a steady decline
in postings over the years.  Thanks for listening.

Bill in Yardley, PA
wkdenton at verizon.net
PAMSP RiderCoach