list settings

Paul Landry p_landry at
Tue Oct 27 20:11:02 PDT 2009

Good with me too..
There was a rational for changing it to this but I have forgotten what it

To quote Larry the Cable Guy, "Getter Done!"..   ;-D

Paul W. Landry
P_Landry at

Subject: list settings

I know that this has come up before, but I wonder how much more active the
list would be if the default setting was set to go back to
gpzlist at when hitting "reply", as opposed to back to sender
only, which is the way it's set up now.

Just a suggestion to perhaps revitalize a list that's seen a steady decline
in postings over the years.  Thanks for listening.

Bill in Yardley, PA
wkdenton at
PAMSP RiderCoach