Departure of the Nazgul

George Donnelly zx11e at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 7 03:11:38 PDT 2009

Le Liste,

As part of my trip to be a part of Europes first GPZ rally in 2006 (I rented a Honda Superblackbird in Frankfurt), I rode to Poland and visited Krzysztof.  He was very accomodating and I saw the Nazgul first hand.  I'm sure it terrorized the southern Polish countryside for years before Mad Max sold it.  Here's pics from our meeting: Kris and I, and the Nazgul itself.

George in Nice, as opposed to the George in Thun