Got it on the road finally

John Rootes johnprootes at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 12 06:18:39 PDT 2009

You better check the wattage on the power supply to the laptop and make sure your power inverter is rated higher than the power supply. If you start running the inverter alot I'd check your battery charge frequently. The GPZ outputs about 16VDC at 4000RPM. That's if you have a good strong Rotor (magnet). I have no idea on the amperage but if you start loading down the electrical system it's not going to charge the battery. Push starts are fun with a full load.