Temp guage question

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Mon Sep 14 19:28:28 PDT 2009

I noticed last night after a 300 mile day that my fan was on while the bike
was sitting still while I opened the garage door, no big deal there happens
all the time, but what was strange was that the temp gauge was low. Usually
the fan comes on at the mid point on the tamp gauge. So tonight I took it
out and ran it on the driveway till the fan came on, it did and again the
gauge was barely moving. I had anti freeze in the bottle, so its not low.
but if I revved the engine I saw the needle move slightly up, but it never
reached the mid point on the scale. What do you guys think? The sending unit
in the side of the radiator go bad again? Or do you think it's something
else?

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;