Just a reminder

coldinvt at gmavt.net coldinvt at gmavt.net
Tue Sep 15 07:39:09 PDT 2009

Have fun, Ralph.  Tell your group to watch for gravelly corners on those
sweet ADK twisties...  There's lots of it out there (or there was last
weekend).  Also, remember how poorly marked the sharp corners are, and
make sure your buddy with diabetes has what he needs to ride safe!

I remember my last outing with the LIME group a few years ago...  A
diabetic guy was feeling ill in the middle of nowhere with no remedies at
hand and YZF600R-guy crashed in a sharper-than-expected left-hander 'cause
he was riding too fast on a road he didn't know.

Be careful out there...
-Rob

PS - Have fun with the Jeep, Michael!