flip screens

Kevin Hollis kh at bluefx.com
Wed Sep 16 15:12:40 PDT 2009

Good to know messages working now, thanks.

I bought a Powerbronze flip-up screen for more comfortable
However, I only succeeded in raising the turbulent flow from my collar
bone straight into my helmet, with a massive increase in helmet noise to
the point where the bike is unrideable and so I've gone back to the
original. :(
I need another 6 inches of raise on the air flow on top of the flip.

Should I :
- buy a complete new screen, in which case which one ?
- try this on top of the flip/original screen