flip screens

Steve Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Wed Sep 16 19:17:29 PDT 2009

You'll find the "quiet" solution will be a shorter than stock screen, 1 1/2
to 2" shorter. The only tolerable tall screen I've found is the Zero Gravity
Sport Touring screen. While it raises the wind blast to helmet level, it is
very smooth, there is no turbulence or buffeting.

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'08 KLR 650
'08 Tuono Factory