flip screens

Ped pedmail at dbmail.dk
Fri Sep 18 09:58:52 PDT 2009

I have been using the MRA Touring Screen for many years now:

http://tinyurl.com/m6m9h3

It does increase wind noise in the helmet compared to the stock wind
screen, but it also takes a lot of wind pressure away from the chest and
shoulders. I (almost) always use earplugs anyway, so for me the
advantages way override the noise problem.

Some German riders I know use this:

http://www.pedmail.dk/alpentreffen/slides/Image14.html

- but from what I hear it's not really that good and there is still wind
noise in the helmet. I guess there is not an easy solution for our
bikes. One of the German riders (short guy) had his seat modified, so
yes - it is possible to sit a bit lower. This, however, would result in
more bent knees, and I know for sure that my knees wouldn't like that :-)

Ped
'96 "Black Stealth" GPZ
Denmark