Friggin Petcock

John Soliday johnsoliday at msn.com
Mon Sep 21 07:51:11 PDT 2009

We went up to Mount Evans on Sunday and it was SNOWING and I have the photos
to prove it!  Temperature was ~ 41F. and we saw a couple on a HD and a
Yamaha Cruiser not dressed particularly well looking very, very cold.
Dinner down in Idaho Springs at Tommyknockers was excellent, but we took the
truck instead of a bike given what the forecast turned out to be....

John