Late summer tar run day 2 - VT, MA, NY

mrgilmore at aol.com mrgilmore at aol.com
Mon Sep 21 08:40:57 PDT 2009

Mr. Mason,

What a great litany of your travels.? Hey Rob and Michelle!? I think the Lister 'kinship' is just outstanding.? From Honolulu to Ontario, Europe and Australia - (I hope to see someone from Africa one day!) - and all points in between - you folks are just great!? Robbo and Linda this means you!? Remember the evening in the rainstorm when I lost Peter's seat in that?pothole???Managing to do a U-turn whilst up on the pegs in a downpour was tricky!? LOL!? Point being that we've all had some great experiences all around, and?I for one, hope we can keep it going as long as possible.? I'm hoping to depart in a week for my little excursion up and around CA.? I'll report when I return...? (hopefully with an equal eloquence as you Marilyn, sir (!)

Ron Jordan

Altadena, CA? Hurrah!? No more fire!