Friggin Petcock

John Rootes johnprootes at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 22 16:53:41 PDT 2009

Speaking of Petcocks...I Decided to give mine a twist up to reserve today. Keep the gunk from settling in there etc....Started leaking like an incontinent racehorse. Any ideas? O-rings inside? Is it able to be cracked open or is it permanently sealed. How much was the one over at dennis kirk?

I'd look myself but I'm lazy. Oh and my computer blew up...using my brothers until he comes home.

Fortunately the main tank setting is working fine....I am so anxious and sad that the season here is coming to an end...Will be replacing many items this winter and am trying to keep this baby original. Can't wait for the spring when she's tuned.

Thanks.    John from Ohio