Ventura Fitment

The Masons masonjs at nrtco.net
Sat Sep 26 15:41:48 PDT 2009

Charles:
If that is my Ventura rack it will  fit with a Corbin seat and a Corbin back
rest attached, along with 3 GIVI TV cases.
What Summer ??-  was the last 5 weeks here is eastern ON???  We did get 10
weeks of cold monsoon just prior to it.  I may have lost some cottage
renters due to the weather. I burned more fuel in my lawn mowers than either
my bikes or my boats.