Exhaust Fitment ?

junkyardhotrod at aol.com junkyardhotrod at aol.com
Thu Apr 1 18:24:33 PDT 2010

      I have a D & D pipe laying around if you are interested, its left side exit with a round can, some bluing on the header and light pitting on the mid pipe, but the can looks new. I can get you some pics if you want. I originally bought it because my V & H has a dent in the mid pipe, and V & H has been less than helpful in getting a new mid pipe.
      The header is a 4 - 2 - 1 style, I have been meaning to try it out on the Geeper for a while, but after how it ran at the drags last summer I am in no hurry to mess with a good thing.  On an old dunlop 207 tire with nearly stock gearing I was running high 11s with my big arse on it, I had to sand bag the dial in to 12.0 to stay legal for my class. If I geared it down and strapped down the forks I bet it has 11.50s in it.
     There is a guy who runs a Honda 954 to around 10.30 on a street tire, he only weighs about 130, I may have to ask him to give the GPZ a try this year.

       Mike