Still Pondering Exhaust

John Soliday johnsoliday at msn.com
Fri Apr 2 11:38:17 PDT 2010

That's sound like a potential plan, we haven't met yet and I'd love to see
how it looks and sounds as I really don't need another really loud bike as
the Vrod with the Rinehart pipe is nasty enough!  My girlfriend may go
skiing on Sunday so if the weather is OK we could meet on GPZ's.  You want
to trade phone numbers and we can see if it's a plan tomorrow?  You can
direct email me at johnsoliday at msn.com, my home number is 303-772-0228 and
cell is 303-514-4232.

Cheers,

John