No wonder our GPZ's can't sell...

John Soliday johnsoliday at msn.com
Fri Apr 2 17:10:13 PDT 2010

I agree the fellow really took care of it!  What's weird about changing
rings and valves is why not a big bore rebuild once you have it all apart?
When I've torn down bike engines, the pistons really needed to be replaced
(piston clearance/slap issues).  It seems like he built it like a Chevy V8
vs. a high RPM engine, maybe it was babied it's whole life I guess.