Still Pondering Exhaust

John Soliday johnsoliday at msn.com
Fri Apr 2 19:57:46 PDT 2010

It's looking like I'm open on Sunday but I think Charles needs to go to
Church (and I should as well).  I thought the fan thread I found sounded a
bit extreme.  I looked at the Muzzy site and apparently you can get a
"quiet" baffle at extra cost of course :-(, anything has it's price.  I have
found a SS Muzzy used on ebay and maybe that would be the way to go as I
don't care what the header looks like as it's all under the plastic and then
I could get a new quiet baffle.  I've really gotten used to the quiet of the
GPZ on trips and am only thinking about replacing the exhaust as I've got
the jet kit coming and the GPZ just seems "heavy" since I've been riding my
KLR since the snow melted.

Charles are you in Denver, I know you gave street names.  Mike where are you
located?  I'm up in Longmont.

Looks like we have the makings for a GPZ get together of one sort or another
soon!

Cheers,

John