Still Pondering Exhaust

Ian Westlake ianwestlake at btopenworld.com
Sat Apr 3 12:36:52 PDT 2010

Hi John,
I'm in the uk like steve. Our noise laws can be a bit strict although
they seem to have loosened more lately. I'm prety sure it's only the
sports systems that have the removable baffles, if the "nexus" has
them then I've never found them but I will double check !  The "
nexus" is designed as a sports touring replacement so is closer to the
stock system. I would think the weight is much the same as well.
Basically the bike has so much bottom end power in standard trim that
weight savings make very little difference so manufacturers don't go
to too much trouble to acheive them ( those that boast of weight
savings are mostly playing on our immediate perceptions that light is
better!) I can't add attachments on the phone so I'll send you a pic
of the fitted pipes in a seperate mail
Whatever happens, sure you'll sort something suitable.
Best wishes Ian

Sent from my iPhone