Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at
Mon Apr 5 18:45:32 PDT 2010

I tried to find that shim collection several months ago with no luck. I practically tore the garage apart trying to find them with no luck. Then, while looking for something else, which I didn't find, I came across the shims. I hate my garage.

--- On Mon, 4/5/10, schnowz <schnowz at> wrote:

From: schnowz <schnowz at>
Subject: Re:Shims
To: gpzlist at
Date: Monday, April 5, 2010, 9:35 PM

"Quick draw Northrop" beat you to it...
A lister (I think Art) has a collection he swaps for the price of shipping. The problem is your bikes laid up while you swap.
I bought a few, but the only size I needed last time was the only size I didn't have. - go figure..
Being as it was the first time the gap widened I just buttoned it back up and said Fook it..

Pete S

To: GPZ List <gpzlist at>
<p2n2517d4f91004042041y47d9636dwad7e87ec027922ec at>
text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

I'll take em :D  shipping to
Farmington Hills, MI 48336

On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 11:31 PM, Dave
<dwaynedaniels at>wrote:

I was going through my garage looking for something and came across my
> lost shim collection for the GPZ. And since I no longer own
one, I'm am