junkyardhotrod at junkyardhotrod at
Mon Apr 5 22:30:26 PDT 2010

                 Last I knew, as long as the numbers are readable on the old shims (most are) Vickerys will trade you staight accross, and since the GPZs are so easy to change the shims on you can check them all and make one trip. I have a fair assortment, but I do need to run down and swap out some of my thicker ones.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Soliday <johnsoliday at>
To: 'GPZ List' <gpzlist at>
Sent: Mon, Apr 5, 2010 8:00 am
Subject: RE: shims

Darn it!
-----Original Message-----
rom: gpzlist-bounces at [mailto:gpzlist-bounces at] On
ehalf Of Dave Daniels
ent: Sunday, April 04, 2010 9:39 PM
o: GPZ List
ubject: Re: shims
You got 'em. I'll check shipping tomorrow and let you know. Paypal will be
--- On Sun, 4/4/10, Steve Northrop <blackgpz at> wrote:

rom: Steve Northrop <blackgpz at>
ubject: Re: shims
o: "GPZ List" <gpzlist at>
ate: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 11:35 PM

'll take 'em Dave. Name your price. Zip is 14420.
Steve in Western NY
96 GPZ1100
08 Tuono Factory
You Can't Fix Stupid", Ron White
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Daniels"
dwaynedaniels at>
o: "GPZ LIST" <gpzlist at>
ent: Sunday, April 04, 2010 11:31 PM
ubject: shims

 was going through my garage looking for something and came across my long
ost shim collection for the GPZ. And since I no longer own one, I'm am
ffering them up to the list. Anybody wants them, they can have them for
hipping. I don't know what all sizes there are, but there are a bunch of
hem in there. First come, first serve. Shipping cost to be determined after
 find out where you live.
Dave D.