shims

William K. Denton wkdenton at verizon.net
Tue Apr 6 09:28:32 PDT 2010

   I'll use the ones that have illegible numbers, I always mic them anyway to
   be sure.
   Bill in Yardley, PA
   wkdenton at verizon.net
   Apr 6, 2010 01:30:55 AM, gpzlist at micapeak.com wrote:

     Last I knew, as long as the numbers are readable on the old shims (most
     are) Vickerys will trade you staight accross, and since the GPZs are so
     easy to change the shims on you can check them all and make one trip. I
     have a fair assortment, but I do need to run down and swap out some of my
     thicker ones.
     Mike