Cheap GPZ Tires at Dennis Kirk

John Soliday johnsoliday at msn.com
Tue Apr 6 12:53:58 PDT 2010

I haven't even gotten the ContiMotion's on the bike yet.  They appear to be
decent quality and I'm not planning on any real canyon carving with the GPZ,
just long weekend trips and lunch runs.  Never heard of Shinko, but on
principle I don't buy tires made in China, Korea (where the Continentals
were made which I only found out after getting them) is OK imho.

John