"Nasty Turns"

John Soliday johnsoliday at msn.com
Tue Apr 6 16:27:42 PDT 2010

Steven,

Amazing that brings back memories!  I moved to Colorado from San Jose.  Me
and the ex were "patrons" of the observatory and would go up there to look
through the large refractor after swilling overpriced Napa wine and snarfing
cheese, no kidding!  The one thing I remember is there at least isn't any
real gravel or sand on that road vs. our here.  I took the ex's new '98
Taurus SHO up there with a buddy of mine on night and passed several
"geezers", which I probably qualify for now ;-) on the way up.  When we got
up there the brakes were really cooking but we had a lot of fun on the way
up!

Cheers,

John (I'll see if they can google map the road I was thinking of here in CO)