schnowz schnowz at
Tue Apr 6 18:12:15 PDT 2010

I have the Shinko Ravens. They work for me. Got the last one from Ron Ayers.
I try to get as much mileage as possible from the tires and towards the end of the there life (10K miles) the handling does deteriorate more than some tires.

 Pete s

rom: "Doyle, William" <WDoyle at>
 RE: Cheap GPZ Tires at Dennis Kirk
To: 'GPZ List' <gpzlist at>
 <014BFDD2414E64429E39D67AD91F42003590CEE108 at>
 text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

John I have Dunlop road smart on
front and back. How do these ContiMotion compare. There was also a lot
of discussion on what I believe was a Chinese tire called shinko if i
remember correctly. Any comment on it. Much appreciated