tires

schnowz schnowz at att.net
Tue Apr 6 18:12:15 PDT 2010

I have the Shinko Ravens. They work for me. Got the last one from Ron Ayers.
I try to get as much mileage as possible from the tires and towards the end of the there life (10K miles) the handling does deteriorate more than some tires.

 Pete s

rom: "Doyle, William" <WDoyle at edc.ca>
 RE: Cheap GPZ Tires at Dennis Kirk