lowering links or lowering a GPZ

Marilyn Mason masonjs at nrtco.net
Wed Apr 7 11:31:11 PDT 2010

I've still got a rear rim complete with brake rotor, sproket, cush drive,
hub and axel, and a used red gas tank if anyone is in the need.
I found one more complete (male & female) 1/4 turn Dzus fastener if any of
the guys with OEM bags needs a spare.
I got my bike out yesterday and made a 160 km (100 mile) loop.  Should have
had more clothes and my electric vest.  After a couple of hours 10C (50F)
gets through and chills you.
We may wind up with a water shortage this summer.  The spring run off was
light due to lack of snow and I noticed a few rivers Madawaska, Opeongo and
the Ottawa at August levels yesterday.  Have to hope there is still a lot of
snow in the north as the Ottawa starts 800 km  (500 miles) north and we
haven't had that run off yet.