lowering links or lowering a GPZ

Steve Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Thu Apr 8 16:14:06 PDT 2010

The rim is wider and so is the hub. I machined down the shoulder the drive
sprocket sits against and had to sink the studs deeper into the drive hub so
they wouldn't hit the swingarm. This conversion also requires using the ZX11
rear brake caliper and torque arm. The torque arm attaches to the RH footpeg
bolt.

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'08 KLR 650