Jardine Install

andy burkard andyburkard at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 14 09:26:25 PDT 2010

glad to hear John!  uh, it'll run like crap without jetting.  the only other minor adjustment i had to make was an adjustment to the gear shifter connector arm as it comes very close to the connector pipe.  hope you enjoy it!

hey, speaking of signs, maybe you can post your "GPZ parking" sign next to her anti-cat/dog signs.  i could think of a few other signs you could post in your neighborhood!

have fun!
andy b