Insurance Cost

Randy noneofyourbusiness tuner_delorean at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 15 21:17:22 PDT 2010

well some is just plain luck, plus when I was younger I out ran a couple. oops. but thats quite a few years back 15 or so years....& since I calmed down, I try to stay legal speeds 99% of the time & occasionally I ride with traffic flow, & I have had the GPZ on the road for 2 weeks now & only seen speeds of mid 70's on 4 lane interstate. in traffic that was running 70 to 80, if I get a wild hair to play, it will be in rural area, not around some metropolitan I have already ridden over 1000 miles in 2 weeks for this riding season.

Later,
Randy