Oil leak from foot gear shifter?

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Mon Apr 19 06:56:34 PDT 2010

<<Mine is doing the same thing!  I ordered the seal and it looks like it
might be possible to "pick out" the old one a slide in a new one but I've
never done that before.  In the mean time I cleaned the area up well and
sprayed the seal with carb cleaner hoping it might swell a bit.

Any info on how to replace the seal would be appreciated here.

IIRC hasn't Pete gone through this several times?

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! They're all out to get me!
The Motorcyclists Guide to Surviving the Everyday World!"