Oil leak from foot gear shifter?

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Mon Apr 19 06:56:34 PDT 2010

<<Mine is doing the same thing!  I ordered the seal and it looks like it
might be possible to "pick out" the old one a slide in a new one but I've
never done that before.  In the mean time I cleaned the area up well and
sprayed the seal with carb cleaner hoping it might swell a bit.

Any info on how to replace the seal would be appreciated here.

John>>

IIRC hasn't Pete gone through this several times?

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! They're all out to get me!
The Motorcyclists Guide to Surviving the Everyday World!"
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com