Continuing the FJR installs.

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Thu Apr 29 21:20:43 PDT 2010

So tonight I added the Cee Bailey headlight armor (that's what They're called, I didn't come up with that...) The Hyper-light brake light kit and the helmet guardian license plate bracket. I have to say I'm really impressed with the hyper light set. Its set to continuously blink when the brakes are applied and its definitely eye catching.  Everything I've done so far is working out very well with this bike. Can't wait to get away on it this weekend.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! They're all out to get me!
The Motorcyclists Guide to Surviving the Everyday World!"
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com