Hello, Is anyone home?

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Fri Aug 6 09:26:04 PDT 2010

I'm hoping everyone is out riding and having a great summer, because
this list is dead.

Not much to report for me.  Just got back from a family vacation week
in Durango and will likely ride the GPZ there and back next weekend.
Too much fresh new pavement between Durango, Silverton and Ouray to
ignore and I want to get some corners in this season.  I've cancelled
my around the state GPZ ride in favor of spending a week camping out
and exploring the high mountain passes around Silverton, Ouray, and
Telluride on my WR450.  Should be fun.

BTW, the Oxford heated grips work extremely well and my installation
issue turned out to be a bent pin.  Once I straightened the pin, they
work very well and I am very satisfied with the performance.  I'll
give them a more thorough test riding to Durango and back in a
weekend.  :)

Charles S.
95 GPZ1100
03 WR450