Hello, Is anyone home?

Marilyn Mason masonjs at nrtco.net
Fri Aug 6 10:43:15 PDT 2010

While you're travelling around the mountains you might want to keep your
eyes open as there is supposed to be a lost treasure in the Wolf Creek
Pass/Durango area.
I may take a run to Penetanguishene Sunday or Monday.  My son and his family
are going to visit my daughter.  Maybe we can all invade my sister at her
cottage in the 30,000 islands in Georgian Bay.
I haven't been on the bike since the tornado/earthquake day.  Just had the
XL250R out a couple of times.  With the Ottawa River at the lowest I've seen
it in 40 years we have tidal flats in front of the cottage.  I can ride down
stream about 1.5 km before I come to a jumble of boulders where the rapids
start.  I can get up stream about the same distance where I got stopped by a
swamp with axle deep loon shit.  I had to leave my boots out in the rain to
both clean and deodorize them.
Got cheese bread to get out of the oven.