Hello, Is anyone home?

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Mon Aug 9 20:55:19 PDT 2010

Mike,

I'm headed to Durango with the WR on Saturday the 21st.  I'm planning on
camping in Silverton and riding out of there heading back Friday morning
to meet my older brother in Buena Vista Friday afternoon.  I was going
to ride the Geeper down and back this weekend, but I have to find a car
for my oldest daughter instead before her Buick's transmission goes
"Buick" all over the road.

If you are interested in riding dirt bikes there, let me know, the more
the merrier.

Charles S.