Hello, Is anyone home?

Marilyn Mason masonjs at nrtco.net
Thu Aug 12 16:39:10 PDT 2010

Don't know what Black bear bought but I got a couple of old .22rf auto
good shape and seem to eat ammunition without any problems. Did get 1 ground
hog with the 77 on the trip home.  My 2 grandsons should have a hard time
wearing them out provided their parentsteach them how to give the rifles a
little maintenance.  Just have to find some place to down load manual for
both.