Hello, Is anyone home?

Jonathon annihilator1100 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 18 05:36:43 PDT 2010

I bought my wife a Springfield XD45, she got me a Remington 870, folding
stock, 18" barrel. Guess who shoots my shotgun? 00 and 3" slugs. She loves
the thing, I need to get it back.
So I thought she needed a rifle and got a screaming deal on 2 AK-47's, gave
her one. She hates it- says it doesn't kick enough and bought herself a
30-06.
I'm still trying to figure out how to get my 12g back. I asked her how she'd
like one of those Saigas with a drum mag. Nope, likes the chack chack of a
pump.

Any ideas? This is getting expensive. Lol.