Hello, Is anyone home?

Alan Nicholls metrogtiguy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 10:26:44 PDT 2010

I live in suburbia, not too far from Detroit.  I can tell ya, just from watching the news, it's just youth violence.  A couple weeks ago, I saw a story where a 12 year old girl got in a fight with a 13 year old girl in the D..  12 year old goes inside, gets a gun, shoots the 13 year old a couple times.  Not the first time this has happened this year either.  And that's why I keep my ass in the suburbs :D

-- Sent from my Palm Prē
On Aug 18, 2010 8:50 AM, dominatr37 <dominatr37 at optonline.net> wrote:

<< Murders so far in

> 2010 --Toronto - 60 --- Detroit - 380>>

yeah bottom line is how many of those murders were from legal gun owning

citizens as opposed to illegal guns?

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.

Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!

The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."

ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9

http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com

Check out

LIMELongriders NEW site;

http://LIMELongriders.info

it as such, you are violating the micapeak.com terms of service.

http://micapeak.com/mailman/options/gpzlist/metrogtiguy%40gmail.com

You are subscribed at the email address metrogtiguy at gmail.com