was Hello, now arms

Don Wilcox leanintree at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 10:44:37 PDT 2010

Agreed. there's something magical about the mechanical interface of moving
parts in my hand. I also find disassembly and cleaning of my firearms almost
a 'zen' thing. It allows me to focus on something in my hand, rather than in
my larger life, know what I mean? (and it doesn't hurt that the smell of
Hoppes #9 makes me smell like I always thought a man should).

Heck, the other day I took apart my old beat up 10/22 Ruger and put a couple
hours into tearing apart the whole firing and trigger mechanism (while
watching a Rush retrospective). Very relaxing, and now the action and
trigger are as slick as butter (or as slick as a 20yr old prairie dog rifle
can be).

Don in GJ